Biohazard Disposal Bags
Biohazard Disposal Bags Made in the USA. Red translucent bags used for the safe disposal of used pipettes, Petri dishes, culture plates, membrane filters and more.
- Made of High Molecular Weight
- High-Density (HMHD) polyethylene
- Can be autoclaved at a maximum of 121°C (250°F)
- The bags are 1.2 mil-1.5 mil thick
- Made from material which meets or exceeds the dart-impact test requirement of 165 grams per ASTM D1709-98.
Printed with Sterilization Indicator Patch, Biohazard Disposal Bags are available in all sizes with a printed sterilization patch that darkens when subjected to steam sterilization. The bags are printed with the standard biohazard warning symbol and precautionary procedures in English and Spanish for facilities with a bilingual staff. Can be printed in any language.